HF4 lowering connector
HF4 lowers a connector during a cable laying operation
HF4 Tidal Turbine Installation
HF4 lowers a tidal turbine
HF4 Foundation Drilling
HF4 holds positions whilst lowering the template and conductor
HF4 Trenching Operation
The HF4 deploying a trencher for offshore wind cable operations.
The HF4 is a state-of-the-art, high performance, dynamic positioning vessel capable of operating in extreme environments.
The HF4 greatly increases operational windows thereby decreasing project costs. She has been developed through a series of patented concepts which address the installation and through-life design challenges inherent to offshore projects.
Det Norske Veritas
DNV GL +1 A1, CLEAN, CRANE, DYNPOS-AUTR, ECO,
- Rapid Dynamic Positioning – Capable of positioning dynamically (DP) in up to 10kts (5.14m/s) of current. Capable of infield thrust in DP mode.
- Exceptional manoeuvrability – Symmetric hullform efficient in all directions.
- Flexible, modular design – Versatile vessel suitable for a range of offshore services.
- Low operating costs – Increased operational window & optimised manning philosophy decreases costs.
- Fuel efficient – Optimised hullform results in high fuel efficiency.
- Large deck space – Catamaran configuration increases deck space for offshore operations.
- Environmentally friendly – Reduced noise & flow speed around Voith Schneider Propellers decreases environmental impact.